Monday, June 08, 2009

Virgo Child and Brother: Oscar Mom Was Cool Once

Reese Witherspoon told Fox News in a recent
interview that her kids nine year old Ava and six year old Deacon are embarrassed by her.

My children are embarrassed at me all the time. They're like ‘mom your being really stupid’,"Witherspoon told us in a recent interview. "When ‘Monsters vs. Aliens’ came out Ava told me I'm the coolest mom in the third grade. I said ‘can you put it on a piece of paper and sign it for me please’. I was cool once."

The uber-famous actress had her first child at 23. This is most likely the child who is most embarrassed by her, she has a Moon, Sun and Mercury in the sign of Virgo! and her attitude probably affects her younger brother.
If you have a child born on the same day and year of either Ava (Sept 9, 1999) or Deacon (October 23, 2003) Mademoiselle will send you a gift Kiddiegram report. Offer will expire June 30th, 2009. Contact Kiddiegram and in the subject heading of your email write: Astral Twin,also include your child's name, whether they are a boy or a girl, and the precise time of their birth.
Image Credit of Witherspoon: Reuters
earlier posts : Reese Witherspoon Global Ambassador Mom; Reese Understands If Her Kids Choose the Spotlight
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter