Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On Looking Handsome for One's Sisters: James Wilke Broderick

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick brought home twins via a surrogate last year. Sarah Jessica says:
"I came back into the room and saw James Wilke combing his hair down in a certain way and standing in front of the mirror. And he doesn't know that I heard him say, 'I have to be handsome when I meet my sisters.' It killed me."
Precious! James' Sun is conjunct Venus. Venus is the relationship planet; it is how we go about relating to others. Since Venus wants to connect with others, it represents how we go about making ourselves attractive so that those we want to connect with will want to connect with us! Since it's on top of James' Sun, part of his central makeup is to have a natural interest and awareness about what makes him likable. He's gonna grow up to be one smooth sweetheart!
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter