Tuesday, April 07, 2009

And Nanny Now Makes Seven: Brooke Burke in The Motherhood


In the spring/summer issue of Mom and Baby Brooke Burke (September 8, 1971 Hartford, Connecticut,) goes on about her life in the motherhood. Her blog is Baboosh Baby. She has two kids with ex-husband Dr. Garth Fisher, daughters Neriah and Sierra Sky.

Neriah was born in the third week of March of 2000-on March 20, 2009 Brooke wrote in her blog that Neriah's ninth birthday gift was a slumber party. Burke mentions that Neriah's birthday was the week before. Sierra Sky was born April 2, 2002.

Brooke also has two children with fiancee David Charvet (b. May 15, 1972) daughter Heaven Rain (January 8, 2007) and son Shaya Braven born March 5, 2008. This photo was taken March 28th at the Nickelodeon's Kid Choice Awards 2009. Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America
Burke has Aries, Capricorn and Pisces children. Shaya is Pisces as is Neriah (the sun went into Aries on March 20th, 2000). She is a Virgo and Charvet is a Taurus, both grounded practical down to earth types.

In the article she notes:

“Having Shaya, I finally had to accept the fact that I can’t do it all myself and I had to learn how to delegate, so I do have people helping me at home with my children. I never had a live-in nanny when I had just three kids. But with four, I physically cannot be everywhere at the same time.”
How do two earth sign parents get on with earth, fire and water sign kids? Check out this link on Kiddiegrams Parent Child Interactive Site and while you are at it, check out your sign with your kids!
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter