Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cindy Crawford's Mini Me

Is Cindy Crawford's daughter following in her footsteps? 10-year-old Kaia modeled recently in a photo shoot for Versace and realized it was pretty hard work, according to mom Cindy who was on the spot and talked to Parade magazine about modeling and motherhood:
"I thought she looked great. I was proud of her. I was there when she shot it, so I know what the experience was like for her. She liked it, but she also saw that it’s hard work. When we left the shoot, it wasn’t like, ‘Oh, I can’t wait to do that again,’ it was like, ‘That was kinda hard!’ The first 10 snaps are really fun and then it’s work. There’s a reason they call it a job.
I thought it was a really good introduction for her to understand a little bit what I do. It was a really great experience for her. Other people see more of me in her than I do, but I just see her. I always tease her that she stole everything from me. I’m like, ‘You have my old legs and I want them back!"
 Kaia was born under a Virgo Sun, so she's not likely to balk too much at hard work. Virgo children (and adults) like to feel a sense of accomplishment through progress and effort, so developing and honing a skill can be quite rewarding. Since it's Kaia's sun, the astrological symbol representing our sense of self, feeling like she has something to offer is quite central to her healthy self-esteem. Of course, it doesn't have to be modeling, but really anything she decides to take on will do the trick, as long as she works at it and can see herself improving and doing a good job.

No doubt Kaia and her mom share a special bond. They've both got a tender and romantic Pisces moon. Bring on the girl talk and the chick flicks for these two!

Image of Cindy Crawford is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license. Credit: Ian Smith
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter