Friday, June 15, 2012

Hollywood Birthday Roundup: Gemini's Honor and Stella

It's a happy birthday for a lot of little Gemini girls in Hollywood! Last week Stella (daughter of Tori Spelling) and Honor (daughter of Jessica Alba) both turned 4 within two days of each other.

Stella turned 4 on the weekend, apparently celebrating with a tea party! Stella was born with a Libra Ascendant, so she'll love a posh party, and her Virgo moon will love the 'just-so' properness of afternoon tea and the crafty projects it looks like they had fun making. Perfect! No wonder mom tweeted "Like mama like daughter: fave activity?"

Mom Tori wrote a special note on her website, ediTORIal, to her 'little star':
“Four years ago tomorrow, on June 9th, 2008, my baby girl Stella was born. Her name means ‘star’ and from the moment she came into my life, she has been the twinkle in my eye. My entire life I wanted a little girl. A little girl I could love, cuddle, dress up, and tell her every day how smart, beautiful and amazing she is. Four years later I still do that with Stella and will continue to do so for the rest of her life. And in return, Stella makes me feel just as loved. We are truly best girlfriends...Happy Birthday Buggy!"

Honor had a "Kidville" party with balloons and face painting on the weekend. Dad (Cash Warren) and mom tweeted "Happy 4th bday my angel" with a sweet family pic of the four of them. With the moon in performing and expressive Leo, Honor probably had the time of her life playing the part of birthday princess, not to mention enjoying the love of her adoring 'subjects'!


Happy Birthday to two grrrreat Gemini celebri-tots!


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter